FoldEat was designed with the environment in mind
You’ve probably seen lots of casseroles on the market that make a lot of "green" claims. This begs the question,“Is this actually Eco or are marketers simply misleading the consumer?” We’re tackling the confusion and giving you an in-depth rundown on the material we used to create FoldEat containers.
Do you know what kills the planet? Plastic. That’s why we tried to keep it at the minimum. At FoldEat, all the exterior parts that don’t get in touch with food are made of recycled plastic.
Our containers are made out of Tritan. That's why they will last longer in time – so you will also keep the use of plastic to a minimum while saving money.
What is Tritan?
- Tritan is a BPA-free plastic. It is not manufactured with bisphenol A (BPA) or other bisphenol compounds, such as bisphenol S (BPS).
- Tritan is impact-resistant — products can be used without fear of shattering.
- Tritan is tough — extending the useful life of water bottles and food containers, potentially reducing waste
- Tritan has exceptional dishwasher durability — encouraging proper sanitation for greater plastic container safety.
- Tritan is much lighter than glass — making it easier to handle without the fear of breaking.
- Tritan has no estrogenic or androgenic activity
- Tritan is GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified®.